TR4 Manual

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 Manual
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:29 -0800
     Scions,

     My neighbor recently gave to me a TR4 repair manual for which I have
     no use.  It is very old and VERY well used, but looks complete, is
     still serviceable and it has various handwritten entries and other
     interesting things stuffed in it.

     Any interested takers?  Either you can come by the homestead in Orange
     County, CA and pick it up or I can ship - don't know the cost, but it
     is about 9 inches by 12 inches (hmmm, wonder what that is in metric,
     or better yet, Whitworth measurements!) and weighs about 5 pounds or
     so.

     Let me know......

     Ross D. Vincenti
     64 Spitfire 4