Re: Taylor's Book

To: Ralph Jannelli <rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net>
Subject: Re: Taylor's Book
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:35:04 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Ralph Jannelli wrote:

> I am curious, last year at VTR there was a guy going around taking pictures
> of cars for a book he was doing. Does anyone know is this the book? If so
> perhaps my car is pictured in it. It would be a signal red MKII Spitfire the
> picture was taken at the edge of the autocross parking lot with trees in the
> background.
>
> Ralph Jannelli
> Matthews, NC
> '65 Spitfire MKII
> '72 Spitfire MKIV
> '80 TR8 DHC

        The book will be out around September.  I was told that is titled
"Triumph
Sports Cars".  I think it will mostely be pictures as there wasn't any history
of the
cars taken during the photographing.  My TR8 will be in it so I plan to get a
copy.  I
will post to the list when I find it is out.  I have the publisher and
photographers
name but it is at home.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8