Carb choke

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Carb choke
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:26:07 -0500
My '80 spit is fitted with the original Stromberg along with the
"autostarter" or automatic choke.  My original thought was to clean and
rebuild the Stromberg (more for the education -- never having rebuilt
one before) put it all back together and make sure everything works/runs
post my winter work.  Then, to rebuild twin HS4's and swap them out
during the summer.  Now that all has been removed, I don't think I'll
bother with the education and will proceed with the HS4 installation.
Therefore, I assume a manual choke to be in order.  Would appreciate
hearing from the owner(s) of those old, old, antique spits' regarding
the correct part number for the assembly and some reference regarding
where it's located on the dash.  I can probably figure out the other
end.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton