Seats

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seats
From: Chris Oliver <coliver@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:06:01 -0500
A general question about seats.  The GT6 buckets in my GT6Roadster are
shot.  I don't really care about being original, but I also don't want
to spend big bucks on recovering them, they are slightly to tall.  I
would prefer something with a headrest, that way I can use my Sroth 3
point belts (center mount "Y" sholder harness).  Are there any good
(comfortable) aftermarket seats out there?  Has anyone had any luck
fitting seats from some other car like say a Pontiac Fiero (get the
right seats, and get speakers in the headrest), couldn't use my Sroth
belts tho, or a Miata, or do I suck it up and try to find some spit
frames and recover them.  thanks, Chris