Re: Disappointed (all flame, no lbc content)

To: Jim Hardesty <jhardest@infinet.com>
Subject: Re: Disappointed (all flame, no lbc content)
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 20:24:56 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thank you for your acute observations Jim.  I am feeling bad that I didn't
take the time to respond to the flame patrol.  It is a concern to me that
so many people on the list could be so utterly rude and arrogant.  One of
the first things they could learn is that there are no stupid questions -
just stupid answers.  We certainly got a load of those.

John McEwen