Calling all Toledo Aficionados

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Calling all Toledo Aficionados
From: Chris Rodgers <The.4.Rodgers@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 21:22:26 +1300
Are there any Toledo people out there??

Today was (a) British Car Day here in NZ (More Triumphs than anything
other than minis - and they don't count! ;-)

The story is that I bought a parts catalogue for a car that Triumph
never built....The Toledo TS.

It is/was: twin carb 1500 engine, dolly front discs/anti roll bar, (I
believe) dolly rear end, special badging and striping, flasher interior
inc. high back seats, comprehensive instrumentation, spunky dolly/tr7
style wheels.

Just thought you might be interested, or even excited, as I was.

Seeya, Chris.