Re: parts boy

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, rlmcneit@cpis.net
Subject: Re: parts boy
From: John Duhart <DUHART@symbol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 13:44:46 -0500
Hey Bob, and everyone else,

 Bob I have not yet heard a word from this guy.  Has anyone on the list
received a phone call?  I really want to speak with this person.  Is it
possible to give out the phone number.

Later,
JHD IV

>>> Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net> 02/05 9:37 PM >>>
Hi everbody...again
I've been so excited about all the parts this guy has, that I visited
him again today after passing all the phone#'s on.  He was busy trying
to organize his huge stockpile of parts.  I was VERY wrong about him not
having Spitfire parts.  He's got Spitfire parts (I saw 5o\d units used),
and at least 5 complete spitfires.  I saw 4 Stags, and TR7's too. This
time I looked alot closer and found:
TR6 Crankshaft-new in box
Tons of nick-nack parts-in boxes new
New gauges-oil,water,amp,fuel
TR7 mainshaft with gears\syncros on it-new
Original ads-TR6
Literally a truck load and garage FULL of TR6,4,7and Spit engine\tranny
part.
4 complete TR6's in warehouse-no rust unrestored
20 TR6's beyond restorartion;6 TR4's, 5 Spits, 5Stags
10 new TR6 front fenders
10 new TR6 rear fenders
That's the most common stuff I can remember right now.  I think I'm
going to  take my video camera with me the next time I go up there.  My
eyes are burning from trying to see everything.
    See ya, Bob Mc
PS- Please be patient for a week or so, he was shocked by all the
phone#;s I gave him.  He's already put most of the parts requested aside
before calling