Re: Body tub swap - DMV info

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, dstauffa@csc.com
Subject: Re: Body tub swap - DMV info
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:31:57 -0800
Dave,
  Thanks for the very concise & clear info.  I figured I'd have to jump
through hoops spomewhere, but I didn't want to start asking too many
questions and raise a bunch of red flags in the DMV.  I will probably
contact CSAAA and see if I can start there, and what they are able to
do, and then take it over to DMV.  I will certainly ask more questions
as they come up, you can be sure!  Thanks.

Peter

<SNIP>