13x8 Revolutions for sale or trade

Subject: 13x8 Revolutions for sale or trade
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 15:09:30 -0600
Hi all!

I have two 13x8 new Revolution wheels for sale or trade.  They were for
a Triumph GT6 rotary racer project that never got off the ground (well,
it IS a car, not a plane :) and now are taking up space in my garage and
my budget.  They will fit a Spitfire, GT6, TR7, or Formula Ford (4x4"
bolt circle).

They are silver with black spokes and look great.  They come with free
slicks mounted but I make no guarantees about the rubber (Lord knows how
old it is).  I do not have lug nuts for them, but they are readily
available.

I would really like to get $200 for the two wheels, or trade them for a
similar set of 13x6's so I can run them on my race Spit.  Would someone
out there like to help me out?

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley