Perfect opportunity

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Perfect opportunity
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 10:06:07 -0400
While reading the latest issue of "Car and Driver", I noticed that in the
up-coming running of the One Lap there will be an InterClub Trophy offered.
This is meant for the  marque club team scoring the best in the event, i.e
Porsche club, Ferrari club. It occurs to me that this may be a perfect
opportunity for VTR and Triumph owners in general to show what we're made
of. If we got 100 or so Triumphs to compete in the event, it's almost
certain that at least 4 or 5 might finish, and who knows, all the high-buck
Vipers, Daytonas and 911 Turbos might DNF. Wadda ya say? We have until May
to think about it.

Well, gotta go now; the bus is here to take me back to the center. Bye...

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.