TR 250 (& TR 6?) Alternator Question

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 250 (& TR 6?) Alternator Question
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 06:49:39 -0500
Fellow Scions,

   I am re-cadmium plating a bunch of stuff from my TR 250,
and would like to plate the alternator pulley, nut, and fan.  So
innocently enough I tried to remove the nut securing them.  Wouldn't
budge.
  Begore I get REAL crazy with the impact gun, I need to know if
this nut is "normal" (right hand) or "reverse" (left hand) thread.

                                 Thank You  in Advance,

                                          JOE IV
                                          TR 250
                                   WALLINGFORD, CT. USA