Answered TR6 gearing - Now I want more..

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Answered TR6 gearing - Now I want more..
From: John Worthy <jworthy@pcug.org.au>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 22:21:32 +1100 (EST)
Hi everyone

I've had some really beaut answers regarding my question regarding TR6
gearing. Thanks to everyone who has responded.  My pick of the answers is a
response from Steve Gower at the University of Wollongong in Australia.  If
you want the answer at any time please email me.

My car is a USA delivered machine that was shipped to Oz and converted to
RHD.  Is it possible, from the vaste resources you people in the US have
available to you, to trace the previous owner somehow?  Its build no. is
CC79833.

John

72 TR6
97 Holden Commodore SS  (That will throw you people in the UK and US)
75 Chrysler Galant ( ditto)

John Worthy                      jworthy@pcug.org.au