Re: Books for learning sheet metal fabrication?

To: drew@pixar.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Books for learning sheet metal fabrication?
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 22:58:50 EST
In a message dated 2/3/98 12:30:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, drew@pixar.com
writes:

> Does anyone have any recommendations for books on learning sheet metal
>  fabrication? At some point I'm probably going to be making new channels
>  for the boot of my 3A and I thought I might bone up a bit on the subject.

Drew:

1) "Sheet Metal Handbook" by Ron and Sue Fournier, ISBN 0-89586-757-5

2) "Metal Fabricators Handbook" by Ron Fournier, ISBN 0-89586-171-2

Both are published by HP Books.  Both are aimed towards automotive
applications.  Both are excellent, or at least seem to be to this amateur.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon!
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74