Re: LBC spell checker AND Grammer Check

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: LBC spell checker AND Grammer Check
From: adixon@loudoun.com (Andrew Dixon)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 11:33:00 -0500
Cc: "F Underwood" <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
I'm sorry Frank but would that be grammer or grammar?
Frankly I'm embarrassed about the bigoted behavior displayed in regard to
spelling and grammar.  I thought the idea was the exchange of ideas.  You
know nothing about James, english may not be his primary language. I
have russian and indian programmers that work for me who probably
couldn't spell their way out of first grade english but it makes their ideas no
less valuable. In addition most of you who have chosen to belittle James
have made spelling mistakes of your own.
Let's get back to subject of this list ..... LBC's

Andy

On 02/06/98 10:58 AM F Underwood said...