Spit parts needed.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit parts needed.
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 00:12:36 -0500
My never ending search for parts continues, and I find myself looking

for the following stuff for my Spitfire 1500:

GT6 MK3 Nose in decent shape.  Also, the valance panel that finishes off

the grill opening on the GT6.

Dual SU's and manifold for a MK3 Spit, or a manifold for a DCOE Weber on

a 1500.

An unmolested trunk lid for a square-tail Spit.

As long as we're poking around in the parts piles, how about a roll-bar?

I'm located in Jacksonville FL, but could arrange pick-up pretty much

anywhere on the east coast, or frankly, anwhere for the right deal....

Top dollar paid, or will swap if I have something you need.

Thanks in advance...

John