RE: Speaking of pistons ..

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV'" <Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV>
Subject: RE: Speaking of pistons ..
From: Kris Kane <motrsprt@micron.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 14:31:04 -0700
I have swapped out my 7.5:1 (pathetic) pistons in my '79, for the flat top
pistons that are rated at 9.0:1 (?).  The machine shop mechanic said there
was Plenty of room for the bigger pistons.  Don't know how it runs, since
I've still got the motor out of the car.  Waiting for funds to build up so I
can paint the frame/chassis/body, etc.

Kris Kane
Meridian, ID