Shipping

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Shipping
From: Scott Davis <ssdavis1@ews.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 08:46:11 -0600
Recently, I bought a Spitfire 1500, and now have to go to LA to pick it up
and bring it back to IL.....

        I will be taking the trip sometime this month, if all goes well, and am
looking for ways to finance the trip.  If anyone wants something
large/heavy shipped to LA from Chicago, or vice versa, or anywhere
inbetween, I am very interested in arranging somehting with you.  I may be
able to arrange for shipment of items even as far north/east as Detroit.

        In return, you get cut rate shipping....    Please let me know if you
are
interested!

Scott

Some people are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them.....

http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~ssdavis1
80 Corolla GT-S   TE720408517   4A-GE  T-50  4.1:1
80 Corolla Wagon   TE7250*  3cylendar 3T-C (soon to be 13T-U)  Automatic
79 Triumph Spitfire 1500 convertable      Soon to be 4A-GE/T-50
85Coupe/85LB Corolla GT-S parts cars