Re: V8s

To: ingate@shiseis.com
Subject: Re: V8s
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 18:51:34 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 1/30/98 1:40:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ingate@shiseis.com writes:

"Engine swapping is such a personal thing.  Every time I see Barry Schwartz
hop out of his V6-Spitfire, I could swear I am speaking with the Cheshire Cat
his grin is so big.  If the engine transplant is chosen carefully with respect
to the final task of the creation, and if the conversion is done very
carefully
(and expensively!), the joys for the owner will be unbridled.  Just ask any
Tiger or Cobra owner."

Shane,

I think that just about sums it up!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon!
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74