Re: Two types of 1300 block...

To: Chris Lillja <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Subject: Re: Two types of 1300 block...
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 09:25:03 -0800
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chris,
I'll have to a little more checking to see how much I really know (or
don't know) about the subject, but In my foray last summer with head
gaskets, I seem to remember that the Stanpart gaskets I bought were for
both the 1300 and 1500.  Additionally, all the 1500 engines I have seen
apart have the groove around the top of the cylinders.  I have a 1300
engine but don't have the energy to pop the head and have a look.

Joe

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing