Honesty

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Honesty
From: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 08:19:51 -0500
I have been purchasing parts for my TR6 through the British Parts
Connection. I recently asked for a price on a steering rack for which they
promptly provided a quote from one of the 3 major parts suppliers.  Even
though I could have ordered the rack from another supplier at a lower price
I decided to buy from BPC.  The response to my order was worded such that it
raised some questions as to whether I should buy the rack provided by that
particular company. Being one to not beat around the bush, I straight out
asked BPC if they would install that rack on their car. Their reply was
honest and to the point. I'm sorry they lost that sale but their honesty has
insured that I will continue to buy my parts from them. I hope this message
does not get them in trouble with any of their supplier but I felt it was
important to share this with other Triumph owners.

Ed

74 TR6 CF17687U
"Married men live longer than single men, But married men
 are a lot more willing to die."

Ed Hutchinson
Financial Aid Office
SUNY Inst. of Technology