Teak Oil

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Teak Oil
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 18:33:26 -0800 (PST)
OK, here's another quandary...

My dashboard is progressing slowly... too much fumes yesterday so I
decided to let my head clear today... anyway, the Moss catalog says that
they include a packet of Teak oil with their teak dashboard when you buy
it.

Has anyone bought a teak dash from Moss?  I want to know more about the
teak oil-- ie, is it pure Teak Oil (distilled from teak wood), or is it
kin to Swedish Teak oil, that is, Oil For Use On Woods Like Teak
(containting tung oil and mineral spirits)?

I can get swedish teak oil, but pure stuff is hard to find.  I can get
pure Walnut oil and pure Tung oil... but I want to know more before
commiting myself.

-Malcolm