Re: keys...

To: walker05@camosun.bc.ca, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: keys...
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 17:55:55 EST
In a message dated 98-01-30 19:33:59 EST, walker05@camosun.bc.ca writes:

> Or, anyone know how to get a key to fit this lock (is it easier to buy new
>  locks?)  My ignition key doesn't fit.

Malcolm, here is an old posting to the list.  Good luck.  Cheers.

Art Kelly

Motorhead, Ltd. in Fairfax, VA (800 527-3140) stocks a complete set of key
blanks for British cars.  A spare set of keys can save the cost of re-keying.
 We cut keys from keys ($3 each), preferably for cars visiting us, so we can
test them.  The original blanks, some of which had nice black plastic grips,
are not generally available although they sometimes surface.  Check also with
Pete Groh (410 750-2352) who can cut keys from lock numbers.