SU4 Assistance

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SU4 Assistance
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 02:12:09 -0500
Listers,
I'm trying to identify a set of 1-1/2" SU4's prior to their rebuild,
needle/spring selection and installation.  Neither carb has its'
identification tag.  The information that I can determine is:  damper -
AUC 8103, float chamber - AUC1310, float chamber lid - AUD2277, piston
assembly - AUC1331, carb body - AUC1300.  Lastly, although worn, the
needle looks to be a APU (or ABU), which I can find no reference to.
The above is with respect to the rear carb.  The front is the same with
the following exception(s):  float chamber - AUC2140, carb body -
AUC1344MCD

Most appreciative,
Ed Hamilton