RE: Tires

To: "daves96@concentric.net" <daves96@concentric.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Tires
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@kollmorgen.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:28:34 -0500

Dave,
I bought AVONS (185SR15's) for my TR6 10 years ago.  I personallly don't
like the fatter look of the 70 series on the TR6.  The AVONS  handle
sooooo much better than the Michelins but they are blackwalls.  You can
get to the AVON home pape at www.avontyres.com.  It's linked in some how
to the Cooper Tires homepage.  you'll see what I mean.

Tom Long
64TR4
68TR250
76TR6