VTR '98

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VTR '98
From: Mark Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 12:12:07 -0700 (MST)
If you are planning on atending the 1998 VTR convention in Hudson, Wisconsin
this summer, you may want to make your hotel reservations ASAP.  The Hudson
House is full, the Super 8 is getting close.  The Fat Chance Garage & Brewery
will have the Team Fat hospitality suite at the Super 8.

If you are interested in racing Triumphs, this could be a great year to attend
the VTR national, as there should be quite a few race vehicles there, many
coming from the BRIC vintage weekend being held a few days before at Road
America.

And of course, I'll have the Killer Spit with me, so you can dispense with
any thoughts of beating me in the autocross.   Even you, Pugs!  Hmmm, I
should be careful, the last time I made a public boast about the VTR
autocross far in advance I ended up not bringing the car at all.

mjb.