A Flyer from Bowie - IN JANUARY!!!! -Reply

To: KMNTR6@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, rtr@tsquare.com
Subject: A Flyer from Bowie - IN JANUARY!!!! -Reply
From: Martin Wilson <martinw@fmc.gov>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 15:14:04 -0500
Ken,
The Capital Triumph Register has scheduled a "Britain on the Green"
all marques British Car Day set for Sunday, April 26, 1998 at the
beautiful Woodlawn Plantation near Mount Vernon to kick off the 1998
driving and show season.  Entries already include daily drivers to
Concours condition cars.  The CTR has made this a family oriented
event with a portion of the proceeds going to the preservation of this
National Trust Historical site. It should be a GREAT time for all.
Anyone interested can contact Cathy Sopher at -CathyLog@aol.com
or Charlie Brown - cb1500@erols.com or to me directly.

 Marty Wilson
78 Spitfire
Bowie, MD
>>> <KMNTR6@aol.com> 01/30/98 12:55pm >>>
I can't believe it - A Flyer from Bowie - IN JANUARY!!!!

The folks at the Chesapeake Chapter of the NEMGTR have outdone
themselves.
Yesterday I received a British Car Day flyer for the Original British Car
Day
on June 28, 1998 in Bowie MD. In previous years we were lucky to get
one at
all. Last year I printed mine off their website.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
1957 TR3 TS21086L now being painted a beautiful shade of Old
English White
1974 TR6 CF16990U