RE: TRF price list

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TRF price list
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:56:33 -0700
Just out of curiosity, I opened the dbf file with  excel 97 and all
24,325 records were imported. So I assume those having this problem are
using an older version of excel.

( Apologies to the non-wintel users, but a lot of the listers are
undoubtedly on this platform so I think this is useful to post )

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada