Re: LBC calendars

To: "Keith M. Taylor" <taylor@cv.hp.com>
Subject: Re: LBC calendars
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:49:24 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Keith,
My local club (Tyee Triumph Club) has done such a calander containing
local cars.  You can contact Karen Knudson at 76150.313@compuserve.com
and she can tell you how to get one if you are interested.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing