Assistance Requested

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Assistance Requested
From: "W. H. Holcombe" <Holc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:59:42 -0600
I am new at this sport car thing. I recently purchased a 1973 TR-6, the
car runs good except when accelerating after slowing down or changing
gears, then a miss in the engine occurs, not bad just annoying. I have
had the car to the local expert three times and he can't seem to find
the problem. a crane ignition has been installed, new plugs, new wires,
carbs tuned, valves set, timing checked. will someone with experience
give me some advise?
        Thanks in advance
                Bill , Confused in Florida