More Frame Straightening

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: More Frame Straightening
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@octonline.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:07:57 -0500
--------------3789F8D5C9088F5D9153C7AA

My 76 Spit took a bashing into a curb on the right side. Most of the
damage was in the suspension but there also rocker panel damage. I had
the frame straightened, the rocker panel off and other parts
straightened. Now I find that the right side outrigger seems bent
upward. It is not horizontal like the left side. This will cause the tub
to be skewed upward in the front right. Before I take it back to the
frame shop, what is the best way to get the outrigger back in line. Can
it be done on the car? Would I be better off to lift the tub?

Vic Whitmore
76 Triumph Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario

--------------3789F8D5C9088F5D9153C7AA