Re: TR3 throttle linkage question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 throttle linkage question
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 13:35:19 -0500 (EST)
TeriAnn,

I can't guarantee that my 3a is completely stock, but the carb linkages
seem to work relatively well.  Unless you consider the toe adjustable idle
a bug instead of a feature.

But for what they're worth, here are the measurements I was able to get:
>From the floor to the top of the bolt, 1 inch. From the top of the bolt to
the middle of the strike plate on the accelerator pedal (where it touches)
1 and 1/4 inches.  That would make it 2 and 1/4 to the floor.

Hope this helps, if you're headed up to the penninsula, you are more than
welcome to come see for yourself.

Bob