Re: TR6 steering rack

To: jbonina@nectech.com
Subject: Re: TR6 steering rack
From: Jim Davis <jhdavis@fia.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 21:01:57 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
J.,
I installed a rebuilt rack from TRF 4 yrs. ago in CF38690UO and it seemed to
tighten things up considerably. Seems like the OEM and rebuilt units have
nylon bushings and maybe the bronze would be an upgrade. I really don't know
'cause I've never had one apart. I also installed a TRF rebuilt unit in
CF37325U and it looks great, but until I replace the drivetrain I can't speak
for it's effect on handling (feels real tight when pushing in and out of the
garage).
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO