TR6 in Tallahassee

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 in Tallahassee
From: "Van S. Griffin" <van@nucmar.physics.fsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 13:43:57 -0500 (EST)

Enthusiasts,
        Anybody interested in my '76 TR6 located in Florida?  Either
restorable or a whole heck of a lot of spare parts.  Complete except for
the steel that has become something else in the frame and much of the
smoke has been let out of the wiring harness.  Has redlines -they are
dated but are still holding air.  It wants out of the garage!  These cars
are soooo pleasing to the eye, but if I am to drive one again, it'll be
purchased in the alltogether state. Tel. 850-580-0748. No sig file, Van