TR3A Restoration Questions!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3A Restoration Questions!
From: Matrix1643 <Matrix1643@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:16:53 EST
Well...I'm finally writing back after many hours on work on my TR3.  Many
weeks and an oxy/acetylene torch later...I finally got the body off the frame.
There is definately some rust on the body...but nothing extemely major.  I
frame appears solid and rust free...fixing to check it for straightness.  I am
trying to get input from those who have done a restoration before to tell me
what I should do to get the frame unit.. running and checked out.  Body will
come later.

Thanx a lot.
Derek

1960 TR3A