need swag, no lbc content

To: "triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: need swag, no lbc content
From: "Sloegin and MarvinM" <marvinm@mscomm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:45:13 -0800
I need a SWAG on how long everyone (or those who can guess) it would take
to replace the water pump in a 90 dodge shadow, given that you have to
remove the water pump, air conditioning pump etc to get the water pump off
in the first place.  i've already done the work using the normal shop tools
(air ratchet etc) but am embroiled in an argument with the local pep-boys
regarding their service at the store and the length of time i would have
saved not having to go back multiple times to get the right part.  any help
would be forever appreciated.  oh and there are now 2 pix on the site...

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311

please sign the guest book and send pix if you got em.  mine is going on
the front page soon (i hope, depends on the scanner)  or linx would be
great too.  suggestions, flames, criticisms accepted

tialarry
'79 spit  #FM99248U feb 79, apparently mid production
federal car.  needs lot's of help. so does the owner.

pardon me i've been looking for myself, have you seen me anywhere??????