Re: Fuel injection retro-fit

To: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel injection retro-fit
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 14:59:36 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, SUCHAK wrote:

> Listers:
>
> There was a message a few weeks ago about someone who needed a Spit 1500
> manifold so he could retro-fit a Bosch FI system from a Rabbit to his
> car...

   I would have thought the marmot would be a better option, or at least
an Otter, rabbits paws aren't as dextrous. I had my pristine bulkhead
spoilt by a 1/2" spanner dropped on it because of this. And have you seen
how they treat their cars?? I bet they used cheap fuel and what with
their mates all banging big bass drums in the back.....

  johnny '77 spit