Re: Hammers

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: Hammers
From: romano@bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk (Romano Kroemer)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:50:35 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Two comments/questions:

1) There should be a decent piece of wood between hammer and cyclinder head.

  (correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what Haynes writes)

2) I always wondered what "professionals" do in their garages. I.e. what
  happens for example when you bring a Toyota or Fiat to the representative
  dealer/repairer/garage and they have to get the head off (for whatever
  reason). Do they have similar problems and how do they deal with it. Are
  there special tools?

Romano
'77 Spit
Oxford UK