Pictures, i need pictures

To: "triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Pictures, i need pictures
From: "Sloegin and MarvinM" <marvinm@mscomm.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 12:09:04 -0800
If anyone (joe c.) is interested in putting thier LBC on my site (still
under construction) please e-mail me a picture of your car or your link if
you have your own page, i would be happy to include either.  i am trying to
build a friends of LBC's page, to show off all of our hard work and
dedication, as well as how much money we spend that we don't have.
suggestions/ flames are always welcome mind you the site is less than 36
hours old so please be patient while i figger out how this stuff all works.

either e-mail here or go to the site and e-mail there
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311

thanks for your support, im going back to work on penny lane now, talk to
ya all later