Re: Marmots

To: "Joe Curry" <curry@wolfenet.com>, "GuyotLeonF" <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Marmots
From: "Sloegin and MarvinM" <marvinm@mscomm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 17:41:01 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I just wanted to know what the heck a marmot was, i thought it was small
rodentia, but wasn't sure.....  didn't mean to start an argument,  martin,
you got those checkers for the corner.

larry
'79 spit  #FM99248U feb 79, apparently mid production
federal car.  needs lot's of help. so does the owner.

pardon me i've been looking for myself, have you seen me anywhere??????