Re: Springtime in the Smokies

To: worsley@ebicom.net
Subject: Re: Springtime in the Smokies
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 20:51:45 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 1/15/98 2:23:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
worsley@ebicom.net writes:

> Don't forget the drive through the nature loop at Cades Cove.  Lot's of
>  deer, ground hogs, bears (sometimes, etc.

Yes, we must not forget Cade's Cove. For those of us who combine a love of
nature with a love of LBCs, top down motoring through the 11 mile Cade's Cove
loop is about as good as it gets!  Item number 8!  Is this a good deal, or
what?

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon!
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74