Re: Brake light fuse

To: toryj@bellsouth.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brake light fuse
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 17:39:19 EST
In a message dated 1/14/98 9:30:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
toryj@bellsouth.net writes:

> Can someone tell me what size fuse should be used that adresses a
>  combination of the (tail lights, brake lights, instrumentation and map
>  lights) on the 78 Spitfire?.....On mine, it's the middle fuse in the box
>  on the fire wall. I'm having a problem with it blowing on occassionally,
>  and i wanted to have a look at the simplest explanation first. I'm
>  thinking the previous owner may have substituted the wrong size fuse.

Troy,

Using the original wattage light bulbs, the maximum current draw for this fuse
should be less than 6 amps.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon!
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74