Engine overhaul advice

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Engine overhaul advice
From: laurent@luna.nl (laurent fluttert)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:31:56 -0100
Hello,

I'm new to this list and I'm in Holland. I've got a TR4 with an engine which
needs a complete overhaul including the carburettors. The engine is still in
the car but I must be able to remove it from the vehicle without too much
trouble. I cannot overhaul the engine myself so I now have to find a company
or a garage that is experienced in overhauling TR4 engines. I am prepared to
travel to the UK for this and I like to know if anyone of you has any
experience with this. What is the best way to handle this, what is a good
adress to go to, and what is it going to cost. Thanks for the advice.

Laurent Fluttert,
Rotterdam, The Netherlands.