More trunnion help needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More trunnion help needed
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 08:29:24 -0600
Does anyone know the preferred way to assamble the front trunnions on a TR6?

Should there be anti-sieze between each plastic and metal washer and the
trunnion including the metal sleeve and bolt?
Or should all of the washers be assembled dry with antisieze only on the
bolt and sleeve?
Or should everything be assembled dry?
I think the consensus was to use antisieze at least on the bolt and sleeve,
but how about the sleeve and the plastic inserts, etc.

I don't know what is desireable to move and what is not. The rubber o-rings
between the metal washers and the plastic washers kind of mean to me that
that area is not supposed to move.

I would appreciate any insight.