Early Spit Seats

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Early Spit Seats
From: Randall M Potter <rpotter@MAIL.CLARION.EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 09:53:57 -0500
Sorry to blast the list with a parts request, but I don't know where eles
to turn (sob).

Does anyone know where I can obtain a set of seats for an early Mk II?  I'm
currently using '79 Camaro seats (thanks, DPO) and am becoming increasingly
embarassed to be seen with seats that extend above the windscreen.

I need everything from the carpet up, including tracks, backs, and
especially springs (yeah, I know, those are hard to find).

Reply directly to me if you can help.

Randy Potter
 Nice little car with those ugly seats