Re: Joe Curry-your mail box is full...

To: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Joe Curry-your mail box is full...
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:03:19 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Leon,
I hate to burst your Bubble, But it ain't my mailbox that's full.  I have been
gettinfg the same messages about a number of other mailboxes being full.  But
just
in case, I am going to call my internet provider (for the time being) and ask
about that.  I looked at the settings in my brouser and the thing is set to
delete
the messages when they are retrieved.  I have been working at my desk all day so
there should be no messages here.

Ill check.  BTW does "hate Mail" qualify as popularity????

Joe