RE: Wheel paint for TR6

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wheel paint for TR6
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 15:53:01 -0700
Eastwood (http://www.eastwoodco.com/) sells a paint called Detail Silver
which they describe as being the right paint for the "warm" silver look
of many britush cars. I think it is also the correct color for the air
cleaner and valve cover. Others have called it Argent but I don't know
if you can just go to a paint store and ask for Argent (and get what you
want that is).

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada