Western Wheel center cap(s) wanted

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Western Wheel center cap(s) wanted
From: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:34:50 -0500
        Triumphisti,

        I'm trying to locate one or more silver plastic center caps that
snap into Western mag wheels. The cap in question is about 3 5/16" at its
greatest diameter, has the Western logo in red on the outside, and reads
"Part 992216" on the inside. If anyone has one or knows of one, please
e-mail or call.

        Is Western still in business? I can't find a dealer anywhere, and
I'm getting conflicting reports about whether they are still around. If
anyone knows of a dealer anywhere in the U.S. that stocks new Western mags,
please send me their phone number.

        TIA. Best Regards,

        Tom Marincic
        CD3574L