Triumph World

To: DANMAS@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph World
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 13:17:18 EST

Greetings, fellow Triumphants

My local bookstores do not have, nor do they seem to be able to order, the
current issue of Triumph World. Does anyone have a copy they would be willing
to sell me? I am especially interested in the article on Leon Guyot's car,
which I understand is featured in this issue - am I correct?

Thanks for the plug Dan.
TW issue # 18 February/March 1998 ie:the one which is due to have my Vitesse
featured,is out (here) on 15th January 1998. (it says in issue # 17) and FWIW
I too have difficulty in obtaining it here and now have it on permanent order
from my local newsagent.
FWIW the TSSC are stockists and can supply copies.

Leon F Guyot
(also anxiously awaiting TW # 18,to see if they got everything right!)
63 Vitesse Convertible (hibernating)
67 Herald Convertible (daily driver)