Re: looking for spitpart

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: looking for spitpart
From: Brian Harper <brian@ati.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 09:20:46 -0800
At 08:26 PM 1/7/98 -0500, bharris wrote:
>Can anyone help locate a right side inner splash shield for a '80
>spitfire? Have seen expensive P.V.C.pieces but would rather have an
>orig.in good condition. Even if someone had a good one that they could
>trace so I could make one.
>                                         Thanks,
>                                         Bob Harris

I've got a nearly completely disassembled '77 Spit. Is this part identical?
You can borrow mine to make a pattern if you want. Where are you? It looks
like a fairly simple fabrication.  But if you really want originality I
might also be willing to trade it for the PVC type if it won't cost me
anything. I've got two of them and you can have the better of the two of
what I've got if you wanna trade.

Brian Harper
brian@ati.com
Campbell, CA