Tires and Wheels

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tires and Wheels
From: "David L. Hathaway" <dlh@ehs.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 17:02:35 -0500
I am fairly new to the list.

However, if this does go through, here is a piece of info and a
question. Santa delivered four Michelin red-lines to me for my TR-6 this
Christmas.  And they are brand new!!  Coker Tire has purchased the molds
from Michelin, so that Michelin would start making them again.  I want
to repaint my wheels before I mount the new tires.  I suppose painting
of TR-6 wheels has been discussed before, but if someone could let me
know the paint I should use and any preparation, I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave
75 TR-6